Friday, November 5, 2010

Fab Find Friday: Gifted Magazine

I'm so excited to share this with y'all! Just in time for the holidays, I give you Gifted Magazine from Creature Comforts. Wanna know the best part? It's FREE!

{Cover photography and styling by Sally Shim}

Inside the 222 pages, you'll find gobs of gift ideas, loads of holiday inspiration to get you in the festive mood {as if you already aren't}, and what I'm most excited about...freebies! Inside the mag, you can click straight through to where the freebies are located on the web because all their links are live {UH-MAZING!}. I've only been able to flip through a few pages, but I definitely plan on sitting down with this beauty and a cup of hot chocolate tomorrow. I can't wait to try some projects out!







Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails