Friday, November 19, 2010

Fab Find Friday: Share a Starbucks Red Cup

I am by no means a coffee connoisseur, but if ever there was a time I enjoy drinking it, it's during the holiday season! Call me a fairweather fan or even blasphemous to the name of coffee, I don't care. All I know is that Christmastime takes the cake when it comes to the best Starbucks drinks. And to make them even better, this weekend when you buy one holiday drink from Starbucks, you get a second one FREE! Now who could say no to a free Caramel Brulée Latte? Not this girl! Check out the details here.


Now, on to a recap of our weekend at home! It certainly was as wonderful as I thought it would be. And I know you are dying to hear, I was 4.5 for 5 on my predictions. 4.5 because, my mom found a set of Poirot DVDs to order, but she wanted to wait and watch them over Thanksgiving when my Aunt Carol {a fellow Poirot-enthusiast} would be in town. So I was half-right, therefore gave myself a half point on that one!

Although the Dawgs had a disappointing {nay, MADDENING} loss to the Tigers/War Eagles/Plainsmen/Cheaters, we had a great time celebrating my mom's birthday on Saturday. We stuffed ourselves with delicious chips n' dip, white chicken chili, and cookie cake for dessert. My sister and her husband, Alan, gave mom two different-sized Turvis Tumblers {if you've never heard of these or don't own any, you need to fix that! Kyle and I got two monogrammed ones as a wedding present and they definitely get used the most out of all our cups.} My dad did really well with his gift, which was a Nook e-reader. Mom can't wait to read Pride & Prejudice on it, which conveniently comes pre-loaded on the Nook. And now for some pictures!

{Publix cookie cake is the way to go!}


{Our ever-growing family.}


{Alan crossing his eyes and Kyle pretending to choke me. You can tell they are each other's brother they never had!}


{And so the teasing begins...poor Brody-Boy getting initiated into the family.}


That's all folks! Have a great weekend {Christmastime is only a week away y'all!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails