Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Fab Five loves Randall Productions!

Y'all might have heard me refer to "The Fab Five" before in previous posts, but just in case I haven't explained, The Fab Five is simply a nickname my four best friends and I were given in high school by some guys in our class, and we just kinda ran with it ever since. I love those girls to death and really wish we could see each other more often. Lately we've been busy being brides or bridesmaids for each other, and something all those weddings have in common is Randall Productions. And Randall Productions is the bomb dot com when it comes to videography, y'all! The creative mastermind behind it all is Caleb Randall, a dear friend of ours and the sweet beau to fellow Fab Fiver Miss Lauren Bailie. The great thing about working with Caleb is that he not only captures those moments that were otherwise missed in the craziness of the day, but he's really good at putting everyone at ease in front of the camera. Check out some of his work below, as you can see The Fab Five is one of his biggest fans! :D







And just for the sake of memory lane...

{Ashley + Kalep, 10.18.08}


{Jenny + Matt, 06.20.09}


{Lesley Anne + Kyle, 03.06.10}


{Megan + David, 07.17.10}


Hmm...I wonder who's next? ;)

2 comments:

  1. This post made me so happy! I miss all of you girls so much! The videos are awesome, no doubt! And yes.. i do wonder who may be next... LOL! Love you guys! Looking forward to visiting over the holidays! (and maybe ill finally post some wedding pics over break, haha!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those videos! So beautiful. I will definitely use him one day (hopefully). Haha. And Clair de Lune is my favorite song- it went so well with your video.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails