Thursday, December 9, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Blog Challenge


OK, I give in. I have been a little hesitant about the numerous "blog challenges" floating around out there, but I found out about this Christmas one through my friend, Julie, and couldn't resist giving it a go! Apparently the originators of the challenge intended it to start several weeks ago, but since there are more than twelve days left until Christmas, I think getting a late start will be ok!

Here are the topics:

Day 1: Christmas/Holiday traditions

Day 2: Black Friday/General Shopping Tips and Tricks

Day 3: Most meaningful gift/best gift you've received

Day 4: Tips/Tricks to a Budget Friendly holiday season

Day 5: Favorite Holiday Movie/TV Show Special

Day 6: Gift ideas (what do YOU want? We all have family/friends reading our blogs...so let them know!)

Day 7: Holiday Craft/DIY (If you don't make anything, what do you WISH you could make?)

Day 8: Least favorite thing about the Holidays

Day 9: Favorite Holiday recipe

Day 10: Favorite Christmas Songs/Caroles

Day 11: New Year Resolutions

Day 12: Show us your decorations (indoor/outdoor)

Day 13: Favorite Cookie Recipe

Day 14: Oprah's Favorite Things: What item(s) would you want if you were in the audience?

I'm so excited to get started and I hope you are just as excited to read about the adventures of the first Fenton Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I'm so excited you are doing this! Can't wait to read about the new Fenton traditions :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails