Thursday, December 16, 2010

We're Going to Disney World!


Y'all are never going to believe this, but I have never been to Disney World. Unthinkable, right? All those conversations people had growing up about Space Mountain this and Magic Kingdom that, I never could join in. But that's all about to change! This weekend will be my first trip to the Happiest Place on Earth, and even better it will be during the Most Wonderful Time of the Year! So needless to say, I am super excited. Kyle's parents offered for us to go with them, and we are also meeting his sister and her boyfriend, Zach, there. It will be so great to see all of them and get to act like kids again together (or maybe we do that all the time?). Anyway, I hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend-before-Christmas and I will be back soon with pictures of this dream come true. :)

P.S. In the meantime, I have some scheduled posts to continue the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Challenge. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails