Friday, January 28, 2011

Fab Find Friday: Reinvented

It's been a while since my first Fab Find Friday post, and this week I was inspired to change things up a little bit. So here we go!

She & Him. One part country folk artist M. Ward and one part actress Zooey Deschanel. Perfect for when you're in the mood for mellow.

Spiced Sweet Potato and Pecan Pancakes via Perry's Plate.

Life in the Super Burbs from Style Me Pretty contributor, Abby Capalbo.

Polka dot dress found via Peach & Pearl.


The Farm Chicks in the Kitchen. I would love to have this cookbook!


So as you can see, Fab Find Friday has gotten quite the makeover here at Front Porch Sittin'. I'm so excited to bring you fab finds from these specific categories in a new color scheme/theme each week! It's a new challenge to stretch my creativity, and I hope you like it! Let me know your thoughts! :)

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails