Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wedding Dress Wednesday {Vol. 2}

Welcome to the second edition of WDW! I came across Heidi Elnora's 2011 Collection over on Ashley Baber's blog this week, and I instantly fell in love with pretty much all of her dresses. However, this little number especially stood out to me, sweetly called the Katie Grace, perfect for a Southern wedding.


Here's a few fun facts about the designer, Heidi. She was on Season 2 of Project Runway, and even though she didn't win, I'd say she's doing quite well for herself! Her gowns start at $1500 measly bones. Sheesh. She also has connections to the Peach State, as she attended SCAD and now has a bridal boutique in Atlanta. I'd love to stop by just to see these gorgeous gowns in person! But since this might be as close as I get to doing that, I've got one final treat for y'all. Check out this "Behind the Seams" video of the 2011 collection photo shoot:



Hope you enjoyed your Wednesday afternoon distraction. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails