Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wedding Dress Wednesday {Vol. 1}

New tradition alert! I present to you Wedding Dress Wednesday. Pretty self-explanatory. :D

I know you're probably thinking, Geez, this chick is obsessed with alliteration and days of the week. And right you are!

And you're probably also thinking, Why is she looking at wedding dresses when she's already married? Stuck in the past much? And the answer is: HELLO, I am a girl! I will never tire of looking at wedding dresses. They are just too pretty to ignore. And this doesn't make the beautiful gown I donned on my wedding day any less special, and in fact only confirms how perfect it was in every way. And perhaps a bride-to-be will someday stumble across my blog and find her perfect dress, too.

So without further ado, the debut dress of WDW:

The Alce by Pronovias. Isn't she a beauty? I love the floaty and ethereal look. The perfect combo of tulle and lace. Did anyone else wear a similar dress on their wedding day? Or what wedding dresses are you loving right now? (You know you're looking at them!).

1 comment:

  1. I'm not big on full skirts but I LOVE the top half. I'm all about traditional lace.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails