Friday, June 10, 2011

Fab {Pinterest} Find Friday: Vol. 5

Has it really been since February that I last wrote a Fab Find Friday post? This is way overdue, y'all! All of today's fab finds come from the one and only Pinterest.

This takes floor-to-ceiling gallery frames to a whole new level. I love it! Via Nest Egg.

Homemade blueberry muffins with strawberry butter. I can't wait to make these just to smear on the strawberry butter! Via Our Vintage Home Love.

Spice up carnations with yarn-wrapped bottles. Great idea from Hello!Lucky's book, Handmade Weddings. Image by Trent Bailey.

Can I just wrap this room up in a box and take it home with me? I especially love the wallpapered maps. Via Content in a Cottage.

And last but not least, a fab frock in apple red! Via ModCloth.


Don't know where the patriotic theme came from. Maybe I'm subconsciously super-excited about July 4th already? Maybe because it FEELS like July 4th already? Sheesh! Enjoy your (hot + sweaty) weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails