Monday, January 28, 2013

2013 Reading List: Part I

Happy Monday, friends! If you read my post from Friday, you know we're going to have a little theme going on here this week. :)

To kick things off, I thought I would share with y'all my 2013 Reading List, starting with Part I today. Now for someone who only managed to read four books last year, why would I have such a lengthy list (with several parts) this year? Well, I equate it to over-packing for vacation. You want to have choices. And that's what this year's reading list is all about. My goal is to finish at least 6 books from this list, but I'm not holding myself to reading all of them. In fact most of these will roll over into 2014 and beyond. So without further ado...

Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
Requiem by Lauren Oliver
Matched by Ally Condie
Crossed by Ally Condie
Reached by Ally Condie
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
(Divergent Book 3 to be released this Fall!)
Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons
The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett

1776 by David McCullough
Celebrating Pride & Prejudice: 200 Years of Jane Austen's Masterpiece by Susannah Fullerton
Georgiana: Duchess of Devonshire by Amanda Foreman
Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand

1 comment:

  1. I love a good book list. I've had a few of these, like Unbroken, on my list for a while now. I haven't heard of the Dystopian Trilogies...I'll have to try them out!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails